ssoid registration rajasthan login | Rajasthan SSO Portal ID Registration 2022 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in SSO ID
The government of Rajasthan launched the Rajasthan SSO Site in the year 2013. The factor for this portal launch was to provide various government solutions to the people if Rajasthan under a single portal.
The full name of SSO is Solitary Sign-On. The Rajasthan SSO ID is used for taking benefits of different Rajasthan State Government Solutions and also to fill out all application forms online. With this web page, you will get all the details related to Rajasthan SSO Portal, What is Rajasthan SSO ID Enrollment Process, what are the uses of SSO ID, and so on.
ssoid registration rajasthan login
Via the Rajasthan SSO Website, you can make use of the advantages of greater than 100 internet sites of various state government divisions of Rajasthan. If you intend to apply for any federal government job in Rajasthan, then you should have a Rajasthan SSO ID and Password You can go to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in to develop your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password.
Use of Rajasthan SSO Portal
Using the Rajasthan Solitary Sign-On Site, you can avail the on the internet services of numerous state government divisions. A few advantages of the Raj SSO Site are pointed out listed below:
- Apply for Government Jobs: If you wish to apply for any type of state federal government work in Rajasthan, then you need to have Rajasthan SSO Id and Password.
- Bill Repayment: You can make costs repayments making use of SSO ID like Electrical energy bills, water costs, mobile costs, and so on.
- Applications submission online: Making use of the Rajasthan SSO ID, you can submit online applications for numerous functions like making an application for university admission, applying for RTI or any certificate, and more.
- Various Providers in one location making use of a single id as well as password: You can avail of various state government services supplied in Rajasthan like E-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Solution, Rajasthan Employment Service, and so on.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Eligibility and Documents Required
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan with a registered address.
- Candidates have a Business or are involved in Udyog Industries in Rajasthan.
- The applicant is a state government employee in Rajasthan.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID
- Adhaar Card, Bhamashah ID Card
- For Business applicants and Udyog Industries – BRN Number
- SIPF ID for Government Employees
- Login Credentials of Google Account or Facebook Account
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
There are mainly three options available for applicants i.e. register under Citizen, or Udyog, or Government Employee. We will tell you the Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Process for all three options. So, check the following steps carefully:
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process for Citizen
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click Registration and select the Option Citizen.
- Now, you can select the option of Adhaar ID or Bhamashah ID if you are a resident of Rajasthan state and Google Id for all other candidates.
- Follow the one-by-one steps and you will easily generate your SSO ID and Password.
Raj SSO ID Registration Process for Udhyog
- After visiting the Rajasthan SSO Portal, select the link Registration and then Udhyog.
- Now, enter your BRN Number.
- After that, follow simple steps and you will successfully generate your Raj SSO ID and Password.
Rajasthan SSO ID for Government Employees
- Open the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Click the link Registration.
- Select the option Government Employee.
- Click the link SIPF.
- Now, enter your SIPF Number and Password.
- Follow the simple steps one by one and your SSO Id will generate.
How to reset SSO ID Password if you forgot the password
- Open Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click Login and select the link I forgot my password.
- Now, choose one of the three options i.e. Mobile, E-mail, or Adhaar Id.
- Enter the details of the selected option.
- Submit the details and you will receive an OTP on your id or mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and you will be able to reset your password.
Steps to reset the password using SMS Service
You can type RJS SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 via SMS through your Registered Mobile Number. This way, you can reset your Rajasthan SSO Password. To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to the SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 7th September 2018 onwards.