PM Kisan Registration in odisha – Apply online, New Farmer Registration Number details, and the step-by-step process for Panjikaran can be checked here
All information about PM Kisan Registration in odisha will be available to you in our article, please read our article carefully. In our article, you will be given clear information about registration
PM Kisan Registration In Odisha
The full name of this scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and it was launched by Shri Narendra Modi and its objective is to help and provide services to all the farmers. Farmers who have 2 hectares of land will also be given a total of 6000 rupees under this scheme. The scheme was launched on 01 January 2019. Under this, a lot of farmers have been helped so far.
This portal had only one purpose and that was to help the farmers. All farmers are given 3000 rupees as three installments in a year. So far the government has invested about 75000 crore rupees in the farmers. We hope that you have got your registration done on this portal, if not, get your registration done at the earliest, as the money will be transferred to your bank only after your registration is completed. For more information about it, you can also get it by visiting the online portal.
Benifits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Under this scheme, you are given 6000 rupees, which are transferred to your bank account.
- Under this scheme, you will receive money only when you get your registration done online.
- The benefits of this scheme are available in every state of India, except West Bengal only.
- Recently, new laws were enacted for this scheme and PM says that there will be no harm to farmers and their families by this.
- PM Modi is helping a lot of farmers through this scheme.
- Farmers can buy seeds and food items for their cultivation from the benefits provided by this scheme.
Documents Needed for PM Kisan Registration in Odisha
To register for this scheme you need the following documents, which are as follows: –
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
How to apply online in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana In odisha?
- To apply, firstly, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers Corner, click on it.
- After that on the next page, you will get the option for new farmer registration.
- After clicking on it, your registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit