Today you will be told in our article how you can get information about PM Kisan KYC. Apart from this, step-by-step information will also be provided to you regarding the process of updating KYC. If you want, you can add our website to bookmark to get more information about it.
PM Kisan KYC
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started by the Government of India to help the farmers. Which was launched all over India on 1 February 2019. The last date to apply for this scheme has been fixed as 30 September 2023. For which only small and marginal farmers can apply. Under this scheme, Rs 6000 will be provided to you every year. Which all farmers can use for their farming.
The 12th installation under this scheme will be released on October 2023. As you know, this amount is given to you every year in 3 installments of Rs.2000. Which you can easily get in your bank account. So far this benefit has been made available to more than 10 crore farmers through this scheme. This scheme is organized under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan KYC
For this scheme, some important rules have been made by the Government of India, which are mandatory to follow. Your eligibility criteria are as follows-
- To apply, you must have a BPL ration card.
- Only citizens above 18 years of age can apply for this.
- It is mandatory for all the farmers to be eKYC complete for the 12th installation.
- You should not have more than 5 hectares of land for this scheme.
- Only small and marginal farmers can apply.
- You can apply only if you are a permanent citizen of India.
- Only one person from a family can get benefit from this scheme.
- Government employees or income taxpayers cannot apply for this scheme.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC
Many benefits are made available to you through this plan. You should be aware so that you can easily apply for this scheme. For which read all the points given below carefully-
- 6000 rupees will be made available to you every year through this scheme.
- This amount will be given to you every year in 3 installations of Rs.2000.
- All farmers can easily get this amount directly into their bank accounts.
- Small and marginal farmers will be benefited from this scheme.
- With this amount, you can buy seeds for your crops, food items for cultivars and fertilizers, etc.
Needed Documents for PM Kisan KYC
You will need some important documents while updating KYC. It is mandatory to have these documents which are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- IFSC/MICR code
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Name of Farmer/Wife/Husband
- DOB of Farmer/Husband
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to Update online for PM Kisan KYC?
- For registration, you have to go to the website of PM Kisan.
Whose link is- www.pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘PM Kisan Yojana KYC Update 2023’.
- After which the KYC form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in the asked details.
- After filling it is necessary to click on submit.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill the OTP of the registered number.
- After filling out the OTP, you have to click on Verify.
- In this way, you can easily do this process.
How to check the update status of PM Kisan KYC?
- For status, you have to click on the link of the official website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Status’.
- On the next page, the login page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your registration number and mobile number.
- After filing an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- You have to fill this OTP and click on Verify.
- On clicking, your status will open on your screen.
What’s the process to complete PM Kisan’s eKYC?
- To complete eKYC, you have to go to the online portal.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘eKYC’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After filling in the Aadhaar details will open on your screen.
- If you have to verify the details and click on Get OTP.
- After clicking, OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- After filling this OTP correctly, you have to click on submit.
- Then your eKYC will be completed.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center?
- For this, you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- Where you will have to ask for eKYC completion.
- For this, you will need your Aadhar card.
- Then your Aadhar card will be linked with it.
- After which your eKYC will be completed.
How to see Beneficiary in PM Kisan KYC?
- First of all, you have to open the official website.
- Then on the home page, you have to log in.
- After login, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary List’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your state, district, sub-district, and village.
- After entering it is necessary to click on submit.
- On clicking, your list will open on your screen.
- Then you can easily check your name on the beneficiary list.
Leave a Reply