IAY NIC IN List 2022 Gramin | How to see Awas Yojana Gramin List | PMAY List Check Online | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana iay nic in List | Indira Awas scheme List | IAY New List 2021-22
Today we are mosting likely to inform you concerning the housing plan, how you can check the report of PMAY listing 2021-22 (iay nic in list) extremely conveniently, good friends, if you are upset, browse the internet. After doing, exactly how to examine the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23, see total info and examine online.
So you have come to the best area, below we will certainly inform you all the steps detailed that just how you can inspect the checklist of Pradhan Mantri (PM) Awas Yojana 2022-23 iay nic in as well as likewise we will certainly inform you We would like to tell everyone, we will certainly find another comparable short article on our website in which we have informed this procedure however due to the modification in the UI of PM Awas Yojana Gramin’s site iay nic in, the method to inspect pmay checklist has likewise changed., so below we will inform you concerning the brand-new means to examine the listing, exactly how you can examine pmay listing 2021 (iay nic in listing).
Pm Awas Yojana List 2022 Gramin – iay.nic.in
If you want to see Pm Awas Yojana Listing 2022 Gramin, after that let us tell you the entire procedure step by step here, exactly how you have to check the checklist of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana for 2022 online, the entire process is provided listed below which you All can adhere to:-.
First off you have to go to the official internet site of pmay checklist iay.nic.in, the web link of which we have actually offered you listed below here, by clicking on which you can go directly to the web site. I would advise you all to make use of Firefox or Chrome internet browser to open this internet site: Straight Link
2. As soon as you reach the website, then you will see the button of “Awaassoft” in the main menu of the website, on which you have to click.
3. After clicking on Awaassoft, some more options will come in front of you, out of which you have to click on the button with “Report”.
4. As soon as you click on the report button, then many reports will open in front of you, out of which you have to check SECC Reports of E option.
5. Now all of you will get to see four options in SECC Report, out of which you have to click on the last fourth option Category-wise SECC data Verification Summary.
6. As soon as you click on the above-mentioned option, then the names of all the states and the number of beneficiaries and many other information will come in front of you.
7. Now you will see some boxes in Selection Filters in which you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List very easily by filling some of your information. So let us tell you what you have to fill.
8. First of all you have to listen to your State by clicking on the box with “All States”, and then in the next box you have to choose your district, and then you have to choose your Block and after that you have to choose your Gram Panchayat Is.
9. As soon as you fill all the boxes, then you have to click on the submit button and as soon as you click on the submit button, then the list of rural housing scheme of your Gram Panchayat will appear in front of you, you can download it. Or you can check without downloading.
PMAY iay nic in 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin|
|who started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
|Yojana Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Beneficiary||Indian Rural Citizen|
|year of registration||2022|
IAY New List Latest Update
The new list for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana as well as the new list of Indra Awas Yojana has been released online on the portal, now you can check the official website of the government’s PMAY-G by visiting IAY.NIC.IN and PMAYG.NIC.IN. Ho
PMAY-G (iay nic in) Features
- The government is working on constructing 1 crore pucca (pucca) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- A total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under PMAY-G in rural areas across the country by the year 2022.
- The scheme is expected to boost employment generation in rural areas.
- Out of the total estimated expenditure, Rs.60,000 crore will come through budgetary allocation and the rest through NABARD.
- The beneficiaries of rural households will be selected as per the data taken from the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011
- The size of the unit will be increased to 25 sqm from the existing 20 sqm.
- The funds will be transferred electronically directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary will have the facility to take a loan of up to Rs 70000 for the construction of the house which is optional.
- Special projects are to be sanctioned to the States on the basis of situational due diligence and special requirements.