esamajkalyan gujarat gov in: Today we will speak about e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat, a government-run web site launched by the state of Gujarat. E-SamajKalyan was developed to assist culture’s much less fortunate residents, such as the financially deprived. This scheme benefits a minority, handicapped individuals, as well as individuals belonging to SC/ST. Under this plan, the federal government provides economic assistance to all the stated people. You can register on your own for this plan at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat eSamajKalyan|
|Article Type||Nagarpalika Jobs|
|Initiated By||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Minority Communities|
Economically Backward People
Physically and mentally challenged people
|New Registration||Click Here|
The Concept goal of the Gujarat state government is to reinforce the economic climate in rural and city areas as well as encourage economically deprived individuals as well. The state federal government guarantees to offer financial aid to all scheduled cast, set up tribes, minorities, emotionally as well as literally challenged, elderly individuals, beggers, as well as people living below the poverty line under this brand-new groundbreaking
What is E-Samaj kalyan Site?
The Gujarat Social Justice as well as Empowerment Department (SJED) has launched a new website to promote the financial development and also growth of the inadequate and also deprived individuals. The SJED promotes the financial and also financial growth of individuals from Scheduled Castes, the inadequate, and also various other marginalized groups in our nation.
The highlight of the ESamajkalyan website is that all the categories of people, consisting of financially in reverse courses, Scheduled casts, orphans, Minority neighborhood, senior, and physically as well as emotionally challenged residents, are used economic aid.
ESamajKalyan Portal Necessary Docs
When signing up for the e-Samaj Kalyan system, make certain you have the necessary documents handy. Here’s a list of all the records that you will require:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Cast Certificate
- BPL certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Document
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (If any)
esamajkalyan gujarat registeration
Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official eSamajKalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the ESamajKalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
How Can I Track My SJED Registration ?
- Go to www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in to access the ESamajKalyan site.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the link “Know Your Application Status.”
- Insert the application number and date of birth in the given format and hit the submit button. Now you will be able to track your SJED registration.